1. Swimming pool equipment should be running at a minimum of 8hrs per day and during hottest part of the day.
2. Check chemical levels daily. At a minimum check sanitizer and P.H. every day, Alkalinity 1 time per week, and all other tests should be at least monthly.
3. Add chemicals as needed and shock once per week regardless of your sanitizer level.
4. Follow your routine maintenance schedule. If you need help here visit the post “10 steps to maintain your swimming pool”
5. Maintain appropriate water level. With the heat comes usage of pool meaning splash out, and heavy evaporation. Low swimming pool water can lead to pump damage and other costly problems like algae.